In today’s market there are an overwhelming number of choices when looking for a lawn and landscape provider. How can you know you are making the right choice? Here are just a few things that should put Wells Lawn Care at the top of your list!
A New Way To Build A Team
At WLC we care about your safety and peace of mind. To join the team of top professionals in this industry you have to meet a few requirements.
- Drug free work environment- We are not blind to the issues in our community. Drugs have taken over in so many ways and unfortunately it has flowed over into the work force. While we have sympathy for those that are seeking help we always put our clients first. At WLC all of our employees must pass a drug screen before they will even be considered for employment. We also do random drug screens to be sure all of our employees are living up to the moral ethics we strive to achieve everyday.
- Back ground checks- You need the ability to trust those that are in your back yards, schools and corporations and that is exactly why we do back ground checks before we offer employment to any candidate. If the back ground check comes back with any issues on it we do not move forward with the hiring process because you trust us to bring the right people in and that is something we take very serious.
Leaders In The Industry
This is not just a job for us, it is a way of life.We are not only following today’s landscape news, we are making the news.
- Voted Bloomington’s best multiple years in a row is something we take great pride in and love that our clients think that highly of us.
- Google reviews that reflect the type of pride we take in our work. We have the highest number of Google reviews in our area for lawn and landscaping so don’t just take our word for it, ask our clients!
- WLC pays close attention to the changes in the industry to be sure we are doing everything we can to provide the proper training for each and every crew member.
- Through this training we can ensure that each member takes ownership in the day to day work and using the most efficient technology as well as equipment you can rest assured that we are making changes to the way Bloomington looks at the landscape industry.
A Company Who Cares
Unfortunately in today’s climate it is not common practice for leadership to put their employees first.
- WLC offers all its full time employees PTO. This is something to show the team that time away with their family is important.
- Family first. Derek (Owner) always states at time of hire that we are a family first company. When situations come up with family, good or bad, Derek is the first one to check and see if there’s anything WLC can do.
- Celebrates winning like no one else! Taking a day off on the lake or mastering an escape room together, WLC celebrates winning as a team. When the company is doing great then the employees are doing great! Derek plans various outings each year for the team and offers each member weekly bonuses if they hit their goals.
These are just a few of the highlights that makes WLC the company that stands out. If you are looking for a company you can trust to take care of your lawn and landscaping give the office a call at 812-272-9336 and see why our clients are so happy!